Re: [IP] remember?

In a message dated 8/10/02 3:50:07 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> it seems to me like the kids are kept in hospital for much shorter periods
> of time now, too. maybe
> i was just sicker when i was diagnosed, but i stayed in teh hospital for
> two weeks.

My brother was in two weeks, my daughter three days...personally, I think
that is an insurance thing....I sure wasn't ready, as a single Mom with
another child to bring her home after that length of time...but here we are
five years later, more or less, in tact.....
now ten!