Re: [IP] remember?

>what i don't understand is the doctors letting kids go home without at
>least knowing how to do
>shots,

Depending on the age of kid and their ready ness I let them start doing
shots as soon as they are ready.  I also let them give me, the docs, other
nurses, and basically anyone that walks in while I am teaching gets a shot
from the child.  I also require the parents get a shot of saline before
they go  (i know i know I am mean  he he he)  the youngest person I have
ever let give me a shot was 3 years old.  ;-)

Brian Carter
ICQ # 27217438
www.DiabetesBytes.com  *New*