From: Paula Willis <email @ redacted>
To: <email @ redacted>
Sent: Wednesday, 07 August, 2002 9:24 PM
Subject: [IP] Jealous Pumper here!

> I just thought I would send out a little post and say that I am truely
jealous of alot of you. I have been reading many posts where folks are
saying their insulin to carb ratio is 1:15 or higher....I am 1:6 and really
HATE that. I am trying to lose weight and NOTHING seems to be working....the
less I eat, the more insulin I seem to need. It makes no sense to me.
Originally when I started on the pump, I lost 8lb in a month...I have gained
that and more since. I don't normally eat junk food....I am a big chicken
and veggie fan....but I can't seem to drop a pound or 20. I am at a loss
right now. Anybody have any helpful hints....Right now...my basals add up to
about 37 units and on top of that I usually average about 40-50 more. All
advice is welcomed!