[IP] Re: The morgue

>  LOL I read that I would be blind after 10 yrs. and
> would no doubt lose a leg by 13 ys. diag.  Not nice to hear with a new
> a 31/2 yo and a 5 yo.

Due to the above and other reports that a person who takes insulin for 10
years will be dead at that point, Michael has set up what we *lovingly*
refer to as The Morgue - for those who have been on insulin a long time, and
even a list for long-term pumpers. See it by clicking on the green rectangle
at the upper right of the home page where it says *Over 24,900 injections
club*. Add your info if it isn't there. (~_^)

Grandchildren don't make a man feel old; it's the knowledge that he's
married to a grandmother ~ G. Norman Collie