[IP] Tab and Other Colas

>I have seen Tab in Publix here,  but it's like $2.99 a six pack.

I just bought a case of it from my local Shaw's/Star Market.  I had a can
last night, and realized how much I had missed the stuff (I know, I'm

I never liked the Crystal Pepsi but loved the ones with lemon in them.  I
think Pepsi Free was the first diet cola I ever had.  I'm glad they brought
them back.

Heard on the news the other day that Coca-Cola will be making a diet vanilla
that will come out some time this fall.  Anyone tried vanilla coke yet?

Weird Jenn
email @ redacted
AIM:  jspock1
ICQ:  25177424