Re: [IP] philly article

In a message dated 8/9/02 9:03:44 PM Pacific Daylight Time, email @ redacted

> just tired of being thrown these ridiculous bones that they THINK will
> placate us enough to keep us from getting as active, vocal and demanding
> like
> those AIDS and breast cancer activists, NOT to take anything away from
> their
> causes as they are certainly horrible diseases...oh lets just sit here and
> be
> "happy" about lantus and sharper lancets, shall we?  pass the ben and
> jerrys.....
> sspaz

Sara there was a post about a year ago about all the improvements and the
cure in the next 5 years. I believe Tom and Jan will tell you they were told
in each of the last 5 or 6 decades the same story. I am a very upbeat
positive person, but give me a brake. Even the islet transplants are not a
cure.   Roger C