[IP] Washington Post Readers - What was that

OK guys - whatever it is, or was, or shall ever for be - let's give them
credit that they are actually ADDESSING the issue of Type I  children and for
once getting off their (the media's) obsession with Type II.  (They only
speak of that which they know - they can't or won't or don't want to take the
time to understand Type I - it's too deep for them)  Why, after 32 years of
dealing with this ___, do I feel I need to educate the world?    Sorry, I'm
in rare form today.  I'll tell you about it tomorrow - it's re: checking
blood sugar of a non-d child and what a judge actually said - another stupid,
stupid comment.

Tammy, Mom to Joely (dx'd 1970); g-ma to Emma (dx'd 9-15-01)  Animas pumpers
7-18-02, g-ma to Nick non-d & homeschooled,  mom to Troy (non-d)) 16 yo