[IP] Re: lancets--SoftClix

<<Can soft clix lancets be used in any other lancet devices besides the
pen?  It's $30, but soft touch is $15.  I always seem to be breaking these
$30 a pop is a lot! >>

     The SoftClix comes with a good warranty.  If yours breaks, phone the
1-800 number and get a new one sent to you.  I bought Claire's first one at
dx, but since then have received all the others free.  They seem to last us
about one year.  I really like the new version that came out last year, but
in Canada it now is only sold with a meter.  A sales rep who happened to be
in the pharmacy at the same time as me, gave me one and said if I ever needed
it replaced just to call and ask.

Barbara, Mum of Claire 8