[IP] Re: Citrus Or No?

On 8/9/02 10:18 PM, "insulin-pumpers-digest" <email @ redacted>

> Question for the IP list: Are newly diagnosed Type 1's still using oranges?

Uh-Uh. I was Dx'ed at the Royal Victoria Hospital in Belfast, N.I. On Sunday
Sept 9th '84, and that was about 3:30pm when I got my first insulin.
The next evening, they came in and said: "Right! Here're your insulins,
here's a syringe. Draw it up." I already knew what they were giving me -read
how to draw up the stuff, and so she guided me through the physical drawing
it up. I thought She would do the actual 'jag' but then she said "That's
good, in your leg there with that!".

No oranges, no pity, just Do It!. I think the nurses now work at NIKE :-P

Pocket PC's Use Windows 'CE', Home users are using 'ME' and business users
use 'NT'. So if you are using Windows, you can get into CE ME NT which can
become very heavy. <VBG>

Jenny Sutherland