Re: [IP] Tab

FRESCA - YES -When my daughter was dx'd in 1970 at 13 months, they gave her
Fresca.  Haven't stopped buying it since - quick, everyone - if they find out
we LIKE it, they'll quit making it!

Tammy, Mom to Joely (dx'd 1970); g-ma to Emma, homeschooled,  (dx'd 9-15-01)
Animas pumpers  7-18-02, g-ma to Nick non-d & homeschooled,  mom to Troy
(non-d)) 16 yo

In a message dated 8/9/02 10:12:04 AM Pacific Daylight Time, email @ redacted