Re: [IP] Tab

I'll second that emotion.  Old Indian Saying (Coming from A 3rd generation
Swedish LEGAL Immigrant - with the emphasis on LEGAL)   - "if it works or
tasted good, they quit makin it."   Good Ole Diversified America - the good
news is you can probably find it in Iraq or Iran.

Tammy, Mom to Joely (dx'd 1970); g-ma to Emma, homeschooled,  (dx'd 9-15-01)
Animas pumpers  7-18-02, g-ma to Nick non-d & homeschooled,  mom to Troy
(non-d)) 16 yo

In a message dated 8/9/02 10:04:12 AM Pacific Daylight Time, email @ redacted