Re: [IP] Glucowatch Biographer

It may or may not be beneficial to us but we'll never
know unless we try it ourselves (I've heard both good
and bad actual-user stories about it so it could go
either way.) If we get one and it works for us, great.
But if it doesn't, we'll send it back and get a refund.

I'm not betting one way or another on its usefulness
just yet. I just want to *try* it and see if it will
help us determine where our problem areas are. It might
not. But it might. :) If I can get our insurance to
help us out with it, that's even better.

Spot said:
I agree with Arsen. It was unreliable and did not track
even close to bg's obtained with a Fast Take. Even the
direction my bgs were moving in were wrong. I sent mine
back about 2 weeks ago. spot