Re: [IP] Re: Article in Philadelphia Inquirer (8/9)

I say it's ok they didn't mention pump - keep them in the dark - all that
matters is that we, diabetics and family of diabetics, know about the pump.
If they know we have the next best thing to a cure (THE PUMP) they won't give
diabetes any media coverage at all - we need all the attention and media we
can get.  They will consider the pump "A CURE" which we all know it isn't.
Just my opinion,

Tammy, Mom to Joely (dx'd 1970); g-ma to Emma (dx'd 9-15-01)  Animas pumpers
7-18-02, g-ma to Nick non-d & homeschooled,  mom to Troy (non-d)) 16 yo

In a message dated 8/9/02 10:19:06 AM Pacific Daylight Time, email @ redacted