Re: [IP] Re: Article in Philadelphia Inquirer (8/9)

Oh I know I know.  Do others remember a few years ago when Diabetes Forecast
had a timeline of the important mileposts for diabetes?  I expectantly
looked for the insulin pump milepost, wondering when thepump first appeared,
and knowing how a pump can change your life, and lo and behold, not an IP in
sight.  Even now, the magazine seems to mention pumps almost as an
afterthought.  Boggles this pumper's mind!