[IP] Memories

I remember in middle school one of my friends was a diabetic and she was only
allowed to spend the night at MY house.  We had many other friends, and I was
allowed to stay the night at anyones house (I gave my own shots and tested my
own sugars).  My friend's mother did all of her testing and shots.  She did
not know how to do anything for herself.

I remember my mom having to give her her shots and poke her finger.  I cannot
imagine being a teenager and not being able to take care of myself (well to a