[IP] remember?

When I was diagnosed in 1985, the nurses gave me a baby doll with the spots
that you could give shots on her arms, thighs, etc. were little red dots.

I remember looking for these dots on my body, and when I couldn't find them,
I refuses to give my own shots, therefore the doctor refusing to let me go
home.  As soon as I found this out, I started giving my own shots and went
home the next day!!

The nurses also let me practice on them with sterile saline.