Re: [IP] remember?

I was lucky and diagnosed at age 14 (in 1976).  I had an orange in the
hospital which I injected mercilessly with saline.  The orange went home
with me and became sort of petrified.  My mother finally threw it away and I
was really heartbroken!  I also practiced on a brave nurse.  My mother says
she could NEVER have given me a shot and it's a good thing I was old enough
to do it myself!  I still miss that orange sometimes.....<:~)

Lisa Mattox