Re: [IP] United Healthcare Question...

----- Original Message -----
From: "Sherry Nolan"

> Hi guys,
> I am about to change healthcare coverage to my husbands plan.  I currently
> have Blue Cross Blue Shield New England and my husband has United
> Healthcare.  The plan is a PPO, and the company also offers Cigna PPO to
> him.
> Does anyone have any experience with either company in Massachusetts and
> advice?

Sherry, Regardless of other people's experience, you should check with your
husband's company to find out the particulars of  his company's plans.  Ask
specifically about the pump and anything else, for that matter.  Plans from
the same insurance company can be very different; it depends on what the
employer buys.

Good luck!