Re: [IP] Jealous Pumper

--- Linda
I would love to see a menu for a week.  I love veg.
and fruits and really could do without meat( I'm not
sure I'm ready to give up my milk and cheese)but how
do you find enough to eat. what are your protein
sources? It seems to be so much more time consuming
than throwing a steak or a couple hamburgers on the
grill. I really could be vegetarian if I had a cook.
Heck I could probably have good blood sugars too. meg

Do You Yahoo!?
HotJobs - Search Thousands of New Jobs