[IP] re: endocrinologists

dr james lenhard, riverside hospital, 700 lea blvd ste 300, wilmington
delaware (right over the pa/nj border) 302-765-4300
he graduated from harvard, worked at the joslin diabetes center in baltimore,
and HE's the one who's explaining to my employer i'm not an invalid. :) (see
the cnn quote postings) so he put his credentials at the end of the letter he
sent my bosses.
director of clinical services/endocrinology, christiana hospital,
ada president - delmar region
ada president- mid atlantic region
and all the other places he's director of... can't remember them off the top
of my head... i think jefferson university too, was in there someplace.

he is so patient, so kind and understanding, doesn't speak down to you,
empowers you and then backs you up. and once you get dr lenhard, you get his
whole staff, including kris smith , rn, cde, (plus some other letters) who is
an insulin GENIUS!!! dr lenhard remarked once he should put a statue outside
of her because she's so talented.
i can't thank these two people enough for getting me thru all this! so i don't
care if you think it's a long drive- IT'S WORTH IT!

good luck!
leann marcucci