[IP] Re: Washington Post readers - What was that

In a message dated 8/9/02 email @ redacted writes:

<< That's the inserter for QuickSets, I'll bet. Haven't seen the picture, but
your description sounds just like it. >>

Ah, of course!  Not having used an inserter in years, I didn't even think of
that, but that makes sense.  And here I was hoping there was something new
and exciting going on <gr.>  Knew someone here would know!  Thanks, I'll stop
staring at the picture now.

Linda Z