Re: [IP] Re: Article in Philadelphia Inquirer (8/9)

I am reminded of a recent (extensive) article in
Consumer Reports about living with diabetes. I was
looking forward to reading about how I had made a wise
decision to start pumping. Much discussion of meters,
diet, etc., but like the article you cited, nary a
mention of insulin pumps. Short of transplant, I can't
think of anything more significant than going on the
pump. Are we really that low on the radar screen? What's
with these people? Ever heard of basic research/due
diligence? Then again, when I went to a G.P. for the flu
last year, the doctor asked me about that thing attached
to my stomach....I guess we all have to be diabetes
educators (ambassadors?).

JP