Re: [IP] AutoReplies while on Vacation

On X Aug 2002, someones AutoReply wrote:

> I'll be out from the 9th thru the 13th.
> Please don't expect a reply during that time.  If it is business
> related, please snail mail or call the office

Ohh, I just gotta REPLY to this one.   We know everyone needs to set an AutoReply on
their work email address when they go on vacation.  BUT not everyone on the list enjoys
reading these, SO right BEFORE you set the AutoReply up, send an email to {remember
this address???}                 HELP@insulin-pumpers.org
and let the Admin on duty know when you are leaving for vacation.  They can unsubscribe
that address completely so none of these messages will come back.  And if you have a
"home" address subscribed also, that can be changed to Browser to allow you access to
the list mail while away! (as long as you don't also set an AutoReply on there)    :>P

Thanks for your consideration in these matters,     :>)

George Lovelace