[IP] remember when-colas

I always loved Fresca and still drink it to this day when I get tired of my
Diet Pepsi. I freaked when I was first diagnosed and there was some kind of
cola I think it was a diet Pepsi product with lemon in it. It took a lot of
getting used to. My older sister was in the hospital, she is a diabetic also,
with DKA. I happened to read the label that stated "use only with the advice
of your doctor" I freaked out and went to the nurses station. The nurses
didn't know what the heck I was talking about. They understood that I was a
diabetic and that the soda was diet but didn't get the warning label. They
told me not to worry about it. I think it must of been the saccharin that
needed the warning label. Happy pumping!!Sharon B