Re: [IP] Tab

Tab,  the next best thing to diet clear pepsi.  Anyone remember that?  I would
love to get my hands on some diet clear pepsi.

I have seen Tab in Publix here,  but it's like $2.99 a six pack.  I am ashamed
to admit this,  but Tab mixed with Pure Grain Alcohol was my first experience
being drunk.  How could I ever forget Tab after that night.

Andy J.