[IP] Re: Elevated microalbumin level

> My daughter, Laura is 12 and has been a diabetic for 5 years.  We found
> today that her microalbumin level is elevated.  The test indicated that a
> reading up to 24 is considered normal but Laura's was 28. <snip>
> I am curious if anyone knows if this is truly a high reading or if she is
> just barely above the level. Sherri Lynn >

Do you have a copy of the lab tests? The *normal* values are printed on the
sheet. I always get a copy of my tests - they're yours and you can ask for a
copy. Often different labs have different values so you'll want to know what
this lab's is. (~_^)

Whatever hits the fan will not be evenly distributed