[IP] Tracker

I use the Freestyle Tracker and love it.  However, when I got my first one,
it consistently read high.  I think they may have factory calibrated it
using the wrong formula or something.  The replacement one they sent me is
great.  It is like having a log and meter in one!  This is the first time I
have had a PDA, but they are very easy to use.  This meter has the same
nice small blood drop requirement.  Also, I love the poker that comes with
the machine.
Alicia, type 1 19 years, pumping 6 years