Re: [IP] remember?

email @ redacted writes:

> In the late 60's I went back to injecting oranges, but it was not
> insulin. (vodka)

    Nice to see you AND your sense of humor back on the postings!!!...By the
way, Melissa was dx'd in 1992 and she too practiced on an orange! Difference
was the social worker meeting with us was also diabetic, so he winked at her &
 said "don't you think this is a really stupid thing to do to an
orange!"...still makes me smile, and also frown, at the remembrance than
within a few years, his invaluable position had been eliminated, replaced
with a "traveling" social worker, who was assigned to ALL departments & knew
nothing about diabetes compared to Joe. Sigh....
Renee (pump mom to Melissa - dx'd 9/16/92)