[IP] Jealous pumper

I am a yo-yo weight loss person too. My best time is when I walk or bike or go
to the gym for an hour daily as well as eat lots of fruits and veggies. I have
cut some meal intakes in half and avoid French Fries with my burger or
sandwich when I eat out-take a side salad instead.

I recently received an e-mail from Diabetes Digest, it is an on-line news
letter www.diabetesdigest.com regarding a free diabetes management video. You
can get this video by calling 1-800-213-8955. I called this number and spoke
to a nice lady who asked questions about my diabetes care. She suggested
eating lots of fresh fruits and vegetables, avoiding processed fruit juices or
applesauce plus eating beans or legumes to help the voiding of fats from our

I have been doing that the past couple days and have been feeling less
bloating (the week prior to that I was on the up-swing of my yo-yo diet).
Dieting is hard to do but always look at the way it was when things were the
best for you. Best wishes. Sharon B