Re: [IP] remember?

In a message dated 8/8/02 8:18:34 PM Pacific Daylight Time, email @ redacted

> Is it just like the one I used and pictured on my Evolution of Pumps
> website? The one pictured is actually my second one, however a duplicate of
> the one mom used on me in 1950. Dr. wasn't any too happy she was using it
> since it was just a crutch, but it sure helped pushing that trigger and it
> was IN - instead of hemming and hawing working up the courage to inject
> those 26g steel needles by hand. (~_^)

Jan I was only 6 in 1951 away at camp Joslin and they had us practice with a
needle, and a large orange. It was 1954 before I took over with my own
injections. In the late 60's I went back to injecting oranges, but it was not
insulin. (vodka)                                   Roger C 4 months from my
55 th year on insulin