[IP] RE:United Healthcare Question

Hi Sherry--

I use United Healthcare.  I have the Select Plus POS Plan.  I have never had
any trouble at all with United Healthcare.  No questions asked about pump
supplies or the pump itself.  I remember receiving approval with 1 week for
the pump.  I also went through two major surgeries and I did not pay a dime.
I still go through CT scans 2 to 3 times a year + a MRI here and there.  A
few really good doctors and United Healthcare are the reasons I am here
today.  So feel confident about this company.

Mark Capozzoli

>Hi guys,

I am about to change healthcare coverage to my husbands plan.  I currently
>have Blue Cross Blue Shield New England and my husband has United
>Healthcare.  The plan is a PPO, and the company also offers Cigna PPO to

>Does anyone have any experience with either company in Massachusetts and
>advice?  My current pump supplies are covered 100% under DME through
>and everything else under copay.

>I know the companies are different, but if anyone has experience with the
>versions I would be grateful.

Sherry Nolan