[IP] Re: My colored Paradigm

Hi! Well folks- I decided on the clear paradigm and I am thrilled with it!
Actually this pump is so smart that even if it was neon fuscia I would still
appreciate it! When I was at the training I was originally given the blue and
then decided it was too bright and the clear was too cool looking. I may have
tried the trainers patience- however they came thru with a clear one for me!
It does look like  a pump in lieu of a pager- but after all thats what it is!
Pumps away!