Re: [IP] cnn quote

> If you can't accept the responsibility of
> diabetes and getting behind the wheel of a car, then perhaps you shouldn't
> have the priviledge?
 How true.   We've been talking about this with our son (though thankfully
driving is still a few years away).    It came up because of things I've
read on the list, as well as the fact that my hubby quit driving 3 weeks
ago.    He's epileptic and is getting his meds changed (slowly eliminating
one while slowly adding in another).    The Dr. said "go ahead and drive!"
Hubby says no way!!    We'll be driving him back and forth to work for
5 weeks till this is all over.    Accepting responsibility for your actions
being further enforced on our son.

Jennifer (20), Allison (17), Rachel (6)
Fenton, MO