[IP] United Healthcare Question...

Hi guys,

I am about to change healthcare coverage to my husbands plan.  I currently
have Blue Cross Blue Shield New England and my husband has United
Healthcare.  The plan is a PPO, and the company also offers Cigna PPO to

Does anyone have any experience with either company in Massachusetts and any
advice?  My current pump supplies are covered 100% under DME through BCBSMA,
and everything else under copay.

I know the companies are different, but if anyone has experience with the MA
versions I would be grateful.

Sherry Nolan