Re: [IP] remember?

>>> In 1949, my young MD brother gave me a Dr Busher's syringe injector
device made by BD.  I used it every day until the
disposable syringes came out; it still works. >>>

Is it just like the one I used and pictured on my Evolution of Pumps
website? The one pictured is actually my second one, however a duplicate of
the one mom used on me in 1950. Dr. wasn't any too happy she was using it
since it was just a crutch, but it sure helped pushing that trigger and it
was IN - instead of hemming and hawing working up the courage to inject
those 26g steel needles by hand. (~_^)

My idea of housework is to sweep the room with a glance