[IP] Frustration W/Express Med

Hi Everybody:

I'm wondering if any other pumpers out there have Healthpartners Health Ins.
and have to use Express Med Delivery to get there pump supplies?

I have been trying to order a Mimimed 104 Power Pack from them and they
(twice now) have sent me some other 507 batteries, 2 of those blue clamps and
a wooden brush packged in a little zip lock bag.

I called them after the first one came and they said it was coded for the
Mimimed pack and  thought someone in shipping made a mistake and would send
out a replacement and guess what came again!

The minimed  batteries say they have 1.5 volts, the ones they are sending
have 1.55 volts.  Will theese work in my pump? I have the 508.

Thanks for any info.