Re: [IP] remember?

I was dx in '66 at the age of two.  Juvenile DM was
relatively unheard of.  The doctors basically did the
test just to humor my parents, but they were sure it
wouldn't be DM...then said that if they hadn't caught
it within two weeks I would have died.  Clinitest was
all we had, and I remember Mom boiling the needles to
sterilize.  Think I'll see if she has any of those
stashed somewhere, maybe do a musuem at my school.
Ah, memories...