Re: [IP] DM in the 50's

> From: email @ redacted

> Without the blood sugar monitors, and with the hassle at times of the
> 'clintest' tablets or strips, some times I'd be carrying a pill bottle of
> urine in my pocket for testing later -- embarrassment would occur when the
> top popped off.

Reminds me of a story when I worked at the bank and we got a newsletter that
had a column called You're A Real Branch Manager If . . . and it included
the little old lady who announced "It's okay if my bank book is wet, my
urine bottle leaked in my purse."

Sorry to be off topic - couldn't resist. (~_^)