[IP] My First OOPS On The Pump

Hi Everyone,
           Last night I got my first ALERT on my pump.
A NO DELIVERY message. I called the MM hotline, and
they told me to change my site and so I did(with
everyone looking at me) And this morning my BG was
HIGH, what I forgot to do is Manual prime and wait til
the numbers come up and started counting the units.
I'm going good now. I guess we live and learn. It made
me mad cause I blew my BG's right out the window.
Thanks for listeding.
Bonne Cowger-Roszel
Pumping 4 days now

Do You Yahoo!?