From: John Kinsley
Sent: Saturday, August 03, 2002 2:30 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Christina Collins as paramedic

Christina Collins  said:
>> ...-- I am also
a paramedic for a 911 agency and I am actively trying
to educate my co-workers to the functions of the pump
for better management in patients with diabetic emergencies. <<

Hi Christina,
How often do you need to respond to a 911 for a diabetic with a hypo?

John Kinsley
Type 1 - 1956
MiniMed 507 - 1998