[IP] Anyone has a GlucoWatch?

A few days ago I got my GlucoWatch Biographer in the mail (actually UPS 2nd
day air)... My first impression? *BAD* or at least kinda iffy.

I posted more details in the GlucoWatch Biographer Online Community at

Is anyone thinking of getting or already has a GlucoWatch? Do you like it?

The readings it gives for me are way out of line with the numbers I get
using GlucoMeter Elite BG meter... I am thinking of returning it back to
Cygnus, Inc. within 30 days if it continues *not* to work for me.

GlucoWatch Biographer Online Community
http://www16.brinkser.com/avraham613 - a place to talk about the GlucoWatch,