Re: [IP] sugars not coming back down

My personal opinion, and I'm no expert, just a POP, I totally believe it is
finals.  Hey, I'm in school right now too, and will have an exam at the end
of this month.  I have a paper due soon and just being in school puts me on
edge, knowing I have reading to do and the need to study.  So YES, do count
school in general and especially final exams particularly as a good reason
for your BGs to be running a little high rigt now.  And the morning highs
could come from not getting enough rest the night before too.  Lots of
tossing and turning??!!!

Good Luck on exams!

mom to Joshua