From: email @ redacted
Sent: August 7, 2002 3:33 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] Used strips in school (Re:back to school issues)

> I would imagine that a film cartridge holder would serve the same purpose
    (they are good for <BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE style="BORDER-LEFT: #0000ff 2px
solid; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px; PA> carrying glucose tabs water
tight as well.)

Maybe we'll try that idea.    The strip holder would have worked last year,
but now we've switched both meters (home/school)  to the Precision
Xtra which uses foil wrapped glucose trips and foil wrapped ketone
strips.

Sincerely,

Jennifer (20), Allison (17), Rachel (6)
Fenton, MO