[IP] TGIF :o~~~

I will be at Tinas house tomorrow getting ready for the Ohio Picnic for
pumpers on Saturday.  Tina and I will take turns hosting.  So this is a day
early, I just didnt want to forget tomorrow.  (hopefully aol will let us on)
See you all then.

Just follow the link http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/chat.shtml and enter
your entire email address and the word pumper and you will be set to enter
realm of the chatters...hope to see all of you there!
Chats at 9pm eastern in the Anytime room like always.

Pump Huggggsssssssssss..........DaunaGet more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer
download : http://explorer.msn.com