Re: [IP] gushers

> I would have freaked if all of a sudden he started to bleed
> like crazy once we took his infusion out.

Zachary (12 1/2 and pumping since February)  had his first Gusher
a month ago.    We had done a site change and he still had his old
site on when I left to take one of my daughters somewhere.    He
called us on the phone 5 minutes after we left (when he removed
the old site) screaming that he'd removed his old site & was bleeding to
death, blood was everywhere, and then hung up!

Naturally we FLEW home to find the bleeding had stopped but he and the
carpet (not white thankfully) were a REAL mess!!    Wish we'd known
about Gushers before.    I just guessed that day and explained it the best
I could without actual knowledge.

Jennifer (20), Allison (17), Rachel (6)
Fenton, MO