    I've been a Diabetic since 1970, Iwas 5  when I
got it. I remember getting up every morning for about
3 months and my mom driving me to the hospital for a
fasting blood sugar. NO METERS. I also remember
keeping our needles in a jar of Alchol. It was a
guessing game. My mom also when I was in 2nd grade
came to school EVERY day to give me a shot at lunch
time. Diabetes and there products have come a long way
since the 70's I can't imagine what they did in the
 Bonne Cowger-Roszel
 Pumping for 2 days now
 with my Blue Paradigm IKO

Do You Yahoo!?