Re: [IP] Jealous Pumper here!

If you are not eating much food, you should not be gaining much weight or
needing that much insulin.

I have been on the pump for almost 2 months and have lost about 20 lbs. I
love being able to control what I eat and how much. My sugars have never been
better and I feel like a totally different person.

Have you met with a dietician to ask for suggestions ?

Good Luck to you!
I know the battle of weight is no fun and until I was on the pump I could not
lose one ounce!

Happy Pumping!