Re: [IP] Jealous Pumper here!

--- Paula Willis <email @ redacted> wrote:
> I just thought I would send out a little post and
> say that I am truely jealous of alot of you. I have
> been reading many posts where folks are saying their
> insulin to carb ratio is 1:15 or higher....I am 1:6
Have you tried Novolog? I went from 30-32units/day of
Humalog to 21-24unitsday on Humalog. I was really
surprised at the change. Unless, of course, I'm in one
of my menopausal states when 38 units won't keep me
below 200bs. Insulin resistance is a hard puzzle to
figure out. lol peg dx1987pumping1/2000.

Do You Yahoo!?