[IP] Gatroparesis and the replacement for propulsid

Does anybody know what the 'recommmended' drug for gastro is currently (in
the US)??

I know when I had it years ago I took propulsid but it is now on 'special
case only' usage.

One (or more) of my kids has a mitochondrial metabolic disorder which causes
weakness and all kinds of strange side effects, in this case the equivelence
of gastro.

The doctor recommended reglan but this seems to put the poor kid to sleep
(and as soon as she wakes up she has to take the next one).

PLEASE email me directly as I'm really concerned about this and don't want
to miss the message.

Thank you