Re: [IP] Eye Exam

I go with the ophthamologist,since being dx'd with
dm.Pre-dx,when vision fluctuations was one of the most
horrid symptoms the one medical professional I saw
during that time(optometrist)never had a clue thats
what caused it.(that with adjusting the eyeglass
prescripion twice..),causing a further 2 months of
misery till dx.That kind of turned me off to
optometrists.(opthamologists would probably have
raised the question of dm)

Do You Yahoo!?